As stated in article 2 of the Association Statutes, the aims pursued are the following:
1. Achieving a statutory regulation expressly for Holiday Rentals in the Canary Island Autonomous Community, as a recognized type of non-hotel tourist accommodation.
2. The development and promotion of the Holiday Rentals exploitation activity and other similar forms of exploitation of properties located in the Canary Island Autonomous Community for tourism purposes, as well as the cohesion of the sector.
3. Establishment of dialogue and cooperation with the public administration authorities on issues related to Holiday Rentals.
4. Representation and defense of property owners, managers and intermediaries of Holiday Rentals within the Canary Island Autonomous Community.
5. Implementation of rules or quality standards for Holiday Rentals.
6. Receive general recognition of the importance of this activity in the local economy.
7. Participate in local, regional, national and international promotion with the aim of highlighting Holiday Rentals in the Canary Islands.